Friday, August 20, 2010

4th Sunday Jail Ministry this weekend

Father God I ask for you Holy & Righteous Blessing be upon the meeting Sunday night. It is only by your grace and power that lives can be changed and souls saved. Be with us, surround me with your Spirit, fill me with your presents, use my lips, my tongue, my voice to tell of your everlasting love and your total forgiveness of sins. Teach us to Love You As You Loved Us. In Jesus Holy Name, Amen

I never go to the jail feeling satisfied in my efforts to prepare for the service. I always go in complete satisfaction that God has it under control, Praise His Name.

My intended subject is "Regeneration". The word is mentioned twice in the KJV, once in several other versions and not at all in the CEV. Regeneration, ReBirth, Born Again are life changing words.

God teach us how we must be Born Again so we can be Regenerated. Amen

No comments: